Saturday, November 20, 2010

Black Friday Event

Up Next Black Friday Event....
I am looking for all vendors and friend to come and join us This will be a pay vendor and the cost for that is 1.00 due to this is a holiday event.
Here is the dates that are follow... Please note if you pay for one day that takes you up to attend to the others that weekend. If you have any question please contact me and we can talk about it...

Friday - 7:00 to 10:00            $2.00
Saturday - 6:00 to 9:00      $2.00
Sunday - 7:00 to 9:00          $2.00

Please contact me if you are attending and bring a guest
My Email is Christmasmallshoppes@gmail.com
 
Please leave a comment below with your paypal email and we will invoice you when we get the comment.


Where it will be is on our Member Area under Cup Of Cheer.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to get more info - message me at kkfoster35 at msn dot com
    THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete